1. Centers will be opened for 15 days, categorized into two (2) phases.
Phase 1, from 3rd – 17th September 2022 and Phase 2, from 20th September – 4th October 2022.
2. Registration centers will be open from 7:00 am – 5:00 pm daily
3. There will be an NCRA desk in the Voter Registration centers to capture persons who did not register with NCRA during the Civil Registration process.
4. (A) The details of persons whose information is already in the civil register database will be processed through the Voter Verification Kits (VVK).
(B) The details of persons whose information are not in the civil register database (new registrants) will be captured first through the VIU Kits. They will then be identified as voters through the VVK.
5. Register at the nearest registration center where you reside (near your home). In 2023, you will be allowed to vote where you registered.
6. (A). Documentary proof of Identity: National ID card, passport, birth certificate, certificate of naturalization, Local tax receipt.
(B). If you don’t have any of the above-mentioned documents to show, any of the following personalities can serve as your witness and vouch for you: Paramount Chief, Tribal Head, Town Chief, Section Chief, Village Head, Religious Leader, Head of Educational Institution, Councilor.
Copyright © Heroes Media Newspaper