The Electoral Commission for Sierra Leone (ECSL) has commenced a 2-day Regional Stakeholders’ engagement for Political Parties, Religious and Traditional Leaders, CSOs, Human Rights and other Interest groups in Port Loko City.
The Port Loko engagement is chaired by the Electoral Commissioner for the Northern Region, Mr Abubakrr M. Koroma.
The objective of the engagements is to update the abovestakeholders on the following:
1. Update on the ECSL Strategic Plan 2020-2024
2. Elections Observation Mission (EOM) Recommendations and the Electoral Legal Reforms leading to the enactment of the Public Elections Act 2022
3. Electoral Timeline and Preparedness for the conduct of the 2023 presidential, Parliamentary and Local Government elections
4. Delimitation of Constituency and Ward Boundaries
5. Voters Registration and Education Strategies
6. Stakeholders Engagement and Accreditation
Copyright © Heroes Media Newspaper